none
Resources cannot be moved from disabled subscriptions. RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I was using Free account and then now i have Visual Studio subscription account.

I want to move my Apps to Visual Studio subscription account.

So to do that, i need to move ResourceGroup to my active account, but when i am getting below error

Resources cannot be moved from disabled subscriptions.

Long time ago, my free account is disabled.

How to get this resolved?

Technical Project Manager cum Architect

Wednesday, November 2, 2016 11:47 AM

Answers

• Hi,

You need to enable the Free subscription to move the resources. You cannot move the resources from disabled subscription.

I would suggest you contact Billing support, it's free, Please contact support team by creating a support ticket explaining the issue at:
    http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/support/contact/

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Azam Khan

• Marked as answer by Manish Joisar Wednesday, November 2, 2016 9:43 PM
    Wednesday, November 2, 2016 5:08 PM

All replies

• Hi,

You need to enable the Free subscription to move the resources. You cannot move the resources from disabled subscription.

I would suggest you contact Billing support, it's free, Please contact support team by creating a support ticket explaining the issue at:
    http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/support/contact/

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Azam Khan

• Marked as answer by Manish Joisar Wednesday, November 2, 2016 9:43 PM
    Wednesday, November 2, 2016 5:08 PM
  • @Manish - You cannot move the resource from disabled subscriptions to new / active subscription. What you can do is activate the disabled subscription by adding credit card. Once the subscription is active, you can then move the resources. I hope that helps.

Prajwal Desai | My blog: PrajwalDesai.com | Twitter: @PrajwalDesai | Linkedin: Prajwal Desai

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 7:41 AM