WinVistaPremium Services I can't find out about on Live Search RRS feed

• Question

• Forgive me if this is the wrong place or the question is too stupid, but I was attacked by a virus a while back and upgraded two computers to Home Premium and Ultimate... The learning curve on two computers has been intense and exciting (my inner nerd enjoys discovery) and I've learned to ask when I can't find an answer reasonably quickly.

I have spent a LOT of time working with this software, because my goal is to understand it, and along the way I mess up a few things and learn how to fix them.  But today I was once again going through Windows services on my Sony vgn FE770G laptop with Home Premium and I found five services that have NO description at all, and Live search and Win Tech Net Search came up with nothing so I'm asking.  Please understand that none of these services gives any information other than "Path to Executable".  Forgive my paranoi, but since I was infected recently I am a little suspicious of anything I can't find answers for, and some of those I do.

Also, since I recently updated these computers, I have very little 3rd party software installed.

These services particularly stand out because they are the only ones in the lengthy list of services with both the 'description' field and the 'status' field left completely blank.

1.   ZAKFWLSXCUR

2.   WSYWY

3.   ZSTKRHLWH

4.   LKG

5    BQRKI

Thanks for your help. 

Dave in San Diego

binatackd

Saturday, October 6, 2007 10:59 PM