none
Visual studio 2015 server explorer show data?

Question

• Hi,

In Visual studio 2015 community edition I connect to localdb through the server explorer, but when i rightclick on a table i only get the options 'copy', 'refresh' and 'properties'.
    In 2013 i got the option 'show data'.
    How do i show the database tables in vs2015, what am i missing?

thank you in advance.

• Moved by DotNet Wang Wednesday, November 25, 2015 4:12 AM
    Tuesday, November 24, 2015 8:18 PM

Answers

• Hi parapark,

I test it in my VS2015 Enterprise and Community version.

They all work well in my side.

If possible, please repair your VS, and re-enable the SSDT in your "custom" setup wizard, please also click "Extension and update" window under Tools menu, please check that whether it has a update for the SSDT. It would be related to the SQL Server Data Tools package in your VS IDE.

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 9:28 AM

All replies

• Hi parapark,

This forum is discussing Visual C# development.  

Since your issue is related to the VS community 2015 itself, we help you remove it to “Visual Studio General Questions forum” for professional support. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Best Regards.

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 3:30 AM
  • Hi parapark,

I test it in my VS2015 Enterprise and Community version.

They all work well in my side.

If possible, please repair your VS, and re-enable the SSDT in your "custom" setup wizard, please also click "Extension and update" window under Tools menu, please check that whether it has a update for the SSDT. It would be related to the SQL Server Data Tools package in your VS IDE.

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 9:28 AM