This operation requires IIS integrated pipeline mode. RRS feed

• Question

• User1655956792 posted

When I deploy my ASP.NET MVC application to the host I bought ( it supports ASP.NET 4.7 and MSSQL ) and try to access it with the domain name I get this error:

This operation requires IIS integrated pipeline mode.

Stack trace:

[PlatformNotSupportedException: This operation requires IIS integrated pipeline mode.]
       System.Web.HttpResponse.get_Headers() +11997436
       Microsoft.Owin.Host.SystemWeb.OwinCallContext.CreateEnvironment() +548
       Microsoft.Owin.Host.SystemWeb.IntegratedPipeline.IntegratedPipelineContext.GetInitialEnvironment(HttpApplication application) +347
       Microsoft.Owin.Host.SystemWeb.IntegratedPipeline.IntegratedPipelineContext.PrepareInitialContext(HttpApplication application) +19
       Microsoft.Owin.Host.SystemWeb.IntegratedPipeline.IntegratedPipelineContextStage.BeginEvent(Object sender, EventArgs e, AsyncCallback cb, Object extradata) +392
       System.Web.AsyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +625
       System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStepImpl(IExecutionStep step) +195
       System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +128

Edit: So, I send an email to my hosting provider and they told me where was the option in my panel to switch from 'classic' to 'integrated'.

Sunday, July 7, 2019 8:16 AM

Answers

All replies