Priority Subscriber support for SharePoint 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Just wanted to check to see when SharePoint 2010 will be supported for Priority Subscribers.  We pay for this support and SharePoint 2010 has been out for a long time now.  When will this be available?

Thanks!

• Moved by Wayne Fan Tuesday, May 10, 2011 2:51 AM It's SharePoint 2010 issue, Thanks. (From:SharePoint - General Question and Answers and Discussion (pre-SharePoint 2010))
    Monday, May 9, 2011 11:59 PM

Answers

• I honestly think it's just an oversight that the 2010-specific forums weren't added.  Notice it doesn't mention 2007 - that page was just built before they ever separated out the new 2010 forums from the pre-2010 forums, so I would hope it just hadn't been updated.  Even so, I've never heard of it, and I definitely don't spend any time here as a Microsoft Engineer.  I'm not sure what MSFT Engineers actually ever read this forum - it's mainly just Microsoft Contingent Workers who clean up after the MVPs and community contributors.
    SharePoint Architect || Microsoft MVP || My Blog
    Planet Technologies || SharePoint Task Force
    • Marked as answer by Wayne Fan Thursday, May 12, 2011 7:46 AM
    Wednesday, May 11, 2011 2:58 AM

All replies

• What is a Priority Subscriber and how do you pay for it?
    Tuesday, May 10, 2011 5:23 AM
  • Please see the link below.  I'm not sure what level of support includes this feature.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/ms788697.aspx

SharePoint 2010 is not supported here for some reason.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011 4:26 PM
  • I honestly think it's just an oversight that the 2010-specific forums weren't added.  Notice it doesn't mention 2007 - that page was just built before they ever separated out the new 2010 forums from the pre-2010 forums, so I would hope it just hadn't been updated.  Even so, I've never heard of it, and I definitely don't spend any time here as a Microsoft Engineer.  I'm not sure what MSFT Engineers actually ever read this forum - it's mainly just Microsoft Contingent Workers who clean up after the MVPs and community contributors.
    • Marked as answer by Wayne Fan Thursday, May 12, 2011 7:46 AM
    Wednesday, May 11, 2011 2:58 AM
  • Definitely not an oversight.   They claim to not have the infrastructure ready yet to support this.  At least that's what the Customer Service Chat response was.  Try submitting a SharePoint 2010 question to one of those forums and see what happens!  :) 
    Wednesday, May 11, 2011 4:14 PM
  • Definitely not an oversight.   They claim to not have the infrastructure ready yet to support this.  At least that's what the Customer Service Chat response was.  Try submitting a SharePoint 2010 question to one of those forums and see what happens!  :) 

It gets moved here, and we usually answer it in much less than 2 days.
    Thursday, May 12, 2011 1:31 AM
  • In most cases the response is very good in these forums and I definitely appreciate the responses I get. 
    Thursday, May 12, 2011 1:37 AM