Stuck in "Signing and Publishing" for 72 hours? RRS feed

• Question

• My app Insurance-Home Inventory in the Finance area has been stuck in "Signing and Publishing" for 36 hours.  Content Compliance (usually takes 5 days) only took 10 hours. 

I suspect there is a technical difficulty. 

Is there anyone who can look into this?

• Edited by _Terrence Thursday, February 28, 2013 11:04 PM
    Thursday, February 28, 2013 1:14 AM

All replies

• Cancel and resubmit...I find I can get quicker results by starting over if it gets stuck like that
    Thursday, February 28, 2013 1:35 AM
  • Good Idea Silver, thanks.
    ----------

Edit, oops, the cancel button is disabled at this stage of the game("Signing and Publishing").

Other ideas?

• Edited by _Terrence Thursday, February 28, 2013 4:07 AM
    Thursday, February 28, 2013 4:05 AM
  • I also have an update that has been stuck in signing and publishing for about 24 hours. I have noticed the store itself and reporting stats have not updated either since before then (no new reviews, no app ranking changes, etc). Others have experienced this too in another post. I am guessing it's a glitch that will catch up soon.

Thursday, February 28, 2013 4:05 AM
  • Good to know Nate, thanks.
    Thursday, February 28, 2013 4:27 AM
  • I have the same, stuck in "release" (which is after signing) for 36 hours.  They had an error message to let you know something was wrong for the first ten or so hours, but they removed the error message.

Thursday, February 28, 2013 5:11 AM
  • I also have a release that seems to be stuck in the Release phase.  I wish MSFT would chime in and let us know what's going on...

-Dan

Thursday, February 28, 2013 3:18 PM