none
Microsoft Windows SDK for Windows 7 and .NET Framework 4.0 for Matlab 2015a on Windows 10: SDK error message RRS feed

• Question

• I need Windows SDK 7 and .NET 4 for Matlab 2015a. I'm using Windows 10 and when I try to install the SDK an error message is displayed. Windows 7 sdk installation failed 187668.
    The compiler will not install properly as above fail.

Suggestions to fix this problem are very welcome !

Friday, July 31, 2015 1:43 PM

All replies

• To assis you, we need to see the actual error message(s) in the install logs. Please provide your logs as follows:

Please collect your install logs with this:

http://aka.ms/vscollect

After you run Collect.exe, you'll find vslogs.cab in your %temp% directory. Please upload vslogs.cab to a public site, like OneDrive, and post the link here.

Friday, July 31, 2015 2:42 PM
  • Hello peouser,

For the Win 7 SDK installation problem, please see the following article:

Troubleshooting the Windows SDK Installation

If you have any logs, please see the comment from the above article:

"If this document does not address your issue, send your installation log to wsdkfdb@microsoft.com. The Windows SDK team can help you troubleshoot the issue. The installation log is typically named SDKSetupLog.txt and is typically located in the %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Temp\ folder."

Best regards,

Barry

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, August 3, 2015 1:57 AM