none
Visual studio - How to include all the required directories in Visual studio. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I downloaded a project from the internet it has a cmake file. I configured it and generated the files. I build it using visual studio. Evering thing is working fine.

Now i want to create the project of the same kind (i.e project settings - same additional  include directories,  additional library directories, additional dependencies).  

In there any simple way that i can do,  to include all the setting from the master project to my current project rather than copying all the paths/setting from master project to my current one.

Thanks

Tuesday, July 5, 2016 1:35 AM

All replies

• BhanuKiran,

Is this a question about customizing and programming Microsoft Project, a project management application? It doesn't appear to be but maybe I'm missing something. If it is not about Microsoft Project, then you are in the wrong forum and I'm not sure where to direct you other than to a Visual Studio forum.

If this is about Microsoft Project, then you should be able to use the Organizer to transfer settings from your master project to your new project.

John

Tuesday, July 5, 2016 2:04 AM