How we download the PowerBI in SSRS into Excel or PPT RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

From Jan 2017, PowerBI is integrated into SSRS, but it seems I cannot find the export button, who can show it to me?

Thanks,
    VWFC_BI

Monday, February 27, 2017 7:21 AM

All replies

• Hi

This is still in technical preview and does not support the all features. The product team estimates mid 2017, until then do not expect a feature complete product.

From my point of view I believe that this functionality may never be added as Power BI is an interactive tool which would be lost when exporting to another format. However, the product team is looking for feedback so you can submit this request (contact details can be found using the link above).

• Proposed as answer by Pirlo Zhang Friday, March 3, 2017 6:19 AM
    Monday, February 27, 2017 8:03 AM
  • It seems I cannot give the comments below the blog. It is a pity.

@Microsoft Export Engineer,

Could you please help me consult Product Group to get the confirmation whether this feature will be supported in the near future? This is important for us, as we are in the PoC period of selecting product.

Thanks,
    VWFC_BI

• Edited by VWFC_BI Tuesday, February 28, 2017 2:02 AM
    Tuesday, February 28, 2017 2:02 AM
  • Hi VWFC_BI,

For this requirement, I'm afraid that we can just submit the request/suggestion to Microsoft at https://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/

Thanks for your understanding and support.

If you still have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,

Pirlo Zhang

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 10:17 AM
  • Hi Pirlo,

Could you please help consult Power BI product group to get a quick confirmation, besides could you please also help submit this request in Connect website? and then give us the link.

Thanks a lot:).

Wednesday, March 1, 2017 3:03 AM
  • Hi VWFC_BI,

Sorry, please submit the request to Microsoft then I can help you vote for it.

Regards,

Pirlo Zhang

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 2, 2017 9:35 AM