none
Yammer Authentication without yammer login dialog RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am creating wpf application where i need to fetch yammer posts and need to interact with yammer like yammer reply, Like ,Unlike etc.

I am doing this usig yammer apis. I was using developer token for this but now I want to implement authentication for user specific login. Is there any way to get yammer access token without yammer login dialog?

Thanks,

Samadhan

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 12:24 PM

All replies

• Hi SamShangar,

Thank you for posting here.

According to your question is more related to Yammer, you could get help from different place with different questions.

StackOverflow We encourage you to post all programming questions to StackOverflow with a #yammer hashtag: Submit Question

Join The Community  Microsoft Tech Community: Join Community

Contact Support Paid Office 365 support channels including Yammer Premier Support: Contact Support

FAQ This document answers the following frequently asked questions: Learn More

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, February 22, 2018 2:15 AM
  • Hi Sam,

What do you mean by getting yammer access token without yammer login dialog? You want users to login silently without a login dialog? If so, you can't. Usually, your users have to login first and then your app can get access token and refresh token, which will expire after some time, during this period, no login need. But if you want to skip login all the time, it's impossible.

You can refer to this document to implement yammer authentication.

Best Regards,

Charles 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 3:11 AM