crash app from store RRS feed

• Question

• Hello! I came across one problem, I have created an app for WP 8.1 and when to deploy it to the device works like a clock. But when I create the application package and install it through the store it crashes on start screen.
    I think the problem might be accessing files. Since the very beginning of the application tries to read from an XML file, which is in the package.
    • Moved by Jonathan S - MSFT Wednesday, November 26, 2014 6:54 PM moved to WP development forums for
    Monday, November 17, 2014 12:58 PM

Answers

• Hi THKAW.

Yes, app in store as beta.

if i'm reinstall from VS, app working without crashes.

I tried to install all the features in the app manifest, withoutcorporate authorization and general user certificates, but the application still crashes.

By the way, I have not indicated that this application is c++ and DirectX

• Marked as answer by Korhog Saturday, January 24, 2015 2:41 PM
    Thursday, November 20, 2014 7:50 AM

All replies

• It's universal app. Version WP8.1
    Tuesday, November 18, 2014 7:42 AM
  • Hi Korhog,

So your app on the store now?...

Are you doing Store app vaildation check before you submiit to Windows Store??

If you remove your app from store either install from Visual Studio.

And reinstall from Visual Studio, and run it agian. Is there any crash happen?

Wednesday, November 19, 2014 2:36 PM
  • Hi THKAW.

Yes, app in store as beta.

if i'm reinstall from VS, app working without crashes.

I tried to install all the features in the app manifest, withoutcorporate authorization and general user certificates, but the application still crashes.

By the way, I have not indicated that this application is c++ and DirectX

• Marked as answer by Korhog Saturday, January 24, 2015 2:41 PM
    Thursday, November 20, 2014 7:50 AM
  • Hi, did you fixed your problem? If yes how? I'm facing the same problem

Software Development Engineer - Global Finance Management Team - www.daxdev.com.br -

Thursday, August 27, 2015 2:10 PM
  • I'm trying write in AppStorage memory. When app deploing from  VS, you can write in this section.

Need use localStorage

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 12:26 PM
  • I'm trying write in AppStorage memory. When app deploing from  VS, you can write in this section.

Need use localStorage

Wednesday, January 27, 2016 12:26 PM