none
Solution Explorer not show class Info - VS2013 on Windows 10

Question

• I installed VS2013 on Windows 10 but I can't see class info in the solution explorer .I searched the web but I found how to hide it on VS2012.
    I tried to
    do the opposite, but not working.
    Windows
    seven and Windows 8.1 doesn't have this problem.
    is
    a bug of Visual Studio or another?

I look forward to.
    thank you

Saturday, December 05, 2015 9:16 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi ADV2015,

Could you share me two screen shots about the real result you got in your VS2013 and VS2012? So I could really compare them in my side using the same Environment as yours. Which VS version did you really use?

For example, I open a simple C# Console app, I could get the result like the following screen shot.

Whether it has any differences from yours? I just test it in my VS2013 Ultimate version with update 5.

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, December 07, 2015 9:57 AM
  • Hi Jack

I used the same version of visual studio with update 5 and the screenshot of solution explorer, with the consoleApplication as example, is.

As you can see the class info missing.

I would add that VS2015 does not have this problem although it has other problems of youth that I hope with the update 1 have been solved

pending further observations

Best Regards

• Edited by ADV2015 Tuesday, December 08, 2015 10:46 AM
    Tuesday, December 08, 2015 10:45 AM
  • Hi ADV2015,

Thanks for your friendly response.

I think you are right, it really has this issue. I test it in different VS2013 versions using windows 10 and windows 8.1, it has this issue in windows 10.

To get the issue confirmed and diagnose by product team, would you please create connect report for it? You will get email notification for update.http://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/CreateFeedback.aspx

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, December 09, 2015 5:32 AM