none
Not able to Create Azure AD Identity Protection RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team, I am using Free Subscription Account, I just Want to create Azure AD Identity Protection in my account , AD P2 License is activated , but while i am creating the Azure AD ID Protection it says : You need an Azure AD Premium2 License to use Azure ID Protection, P2 Licences is activated and assigned to users under license tab.
    Sunday, September 15, 2019 5:28 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Can you send a screenshot of this error to show the page you're on etc?  I've never tried this on a free account but it should work.  If you send a screenshot, I'll try and replicate it

Thanks,

Matt

Sunday, September 15, 2019 5:42 PM
  • Hi Team, I am using Free Subscription Account, I just Want to create Azure AD Identity Protection in my account , AD P2 License is activated , but while i am creating the Azure AD ID Protection it says : You need an Azure AD Premium2 License to use Azure ID Protection, P2 Licences is activated and assigned to users under license tab.

This could be due to a lag as it takes some time for the Azure AD Licenses to be assigned. Suggest you to Log out and re-Login to the Portal and check again. If you still see the issue, like Matt suggested, please share a screenshot of the message so that we can have a look at it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Monday, September 16, 2019 9:21 AM