Windows Phone Appx file fails upload for flight package RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to setup a flight package for my windows phone application to deploy for Beta testing. When I attempt to upload the appx or appxupload file (doesn't matter which) it errors straight away. The progress dots continue and the caption says validating but at the end of the upload progress bar it just says 'Error'.

Any help with this issue is appreciated its driving me mad!

Monday, July 25, 2016 11:05 AM

All replies

• Same problem here.
    Monday, July 25, 2016 8:24 PM
  • This also happens when i try and upload for a submission not test flight...
    Wednesday, July 27, 2016 11:16 AM
  • You should be uploading the appxupload (hence the suffix upload) and try using Chrome.
    Monday, August 1, 2016 11:57 PM
  • Hello Sjb83,

If you are still experiencing this issue, please create a request with us here through your developer account so we may best assist. Thank you!

Tuesday, August 2, 2016 9:11 PM
  • Hi,

May I have your more infomation,like error message and so on?

Thank you.

• Edited by DeFtHere Wednesday, August 3, 2016 2:59 AM
    Wednesday, August 3, 2016 2:55 AM
  • Hi,

The initial appears to be a issue with our corporate firewall blocking non the less the error message say just 'error' wasn't very useful in diagnosing the problem and we ended contacting Microsoft support. I am having trouble seeing flight packages on my devices and i am unable to add more users to the distribution group. Once again the error 'Unknown error occurred' is exactly helpful. But i have been told by support they are able to reproduce the issue and its being investigated.

Thanks

Sj

Wednesday, August 3, 2016 7:48 AM
  • Try submitting it through a different internet connection it looks like our firewall was blocking ours.
    Wednesday, August 3, 2016 7:49 AM