Any progress on ppt and pptx?

Question

• Last time this question was asked was more than a year ago. The answer was no API and no third party library or control.

Anyone know of any progress on display and Edi pot or pptx?

Monday, October 27, 2014 11:30 PM

Answers

• Hi RandyPete,

Sorry to say, currently there is no such in-box API, I've already submit this to our senior engineer but i don't know what is the progress of that, out of my control.

I think if you publish your idea on our suggestion site and invite more people vote for you,  https://wpdev.uservoice.com/forums/110705-dev-platform, a much more higher priority will be generated.

Thanks for your understanding.

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014 1:19 AM
  • I guess I'll try to write my own. A search yielded absolutely ZERO result for a metro powerpoint presentation app. If I can write my own, it will be the first.
    Thursday, October 30, 2014 7:01 PM

All replies

• Hi RandyPete,

Sorry to say, currently there is no such in-box API, I've already submit this to our senior engineer but i don't know what is the progress of that, out of my control.

I think if you publish your idea on our suggestion site and invite more people vote for you,  https://wpdev.uservoice.com/forums/110705-dev-platform, a much more higher priority will be generated.

Thanks for your understanding.

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014 1:19 AM
  • I guess I'll try to write my own. A search yielded absolutely ZERO result for a metro powerpoint presentation app. If I can write my own, it will be the first.
    Thursday, October 30, 2014 7:01 PM