Published Sketchflow in Sharepoint Not showing background Images RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys,

I just set up a mock up for a production site, i used jpg images as background, set up the navigation, menus etc...

All the pages in the mock up have a background image wich is straight from the photoshop, then we will prototype in published project in sharepoint library by correcting over the images..

The fact is that i access the url where we published the project, the html file opens well and i can see correctly the silverlight application and the navigation, but i just cannot see the background jpgs..

Please im stucked here.... any suggestion??

Thanks a lot

Lluís G.E.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 11:38 AM

All replies

• Sounds like the jpg images aren't set to the correct build action in your project. If they are set to content they should get included in your xap file and then work properly. Unfortunately this is not something you can change easily inside Blend. Do you have access to Visual Studio? If you open the sln there, you can check the build action by right clicking one of the images and selecting properties. Then in the properties window you can see the build action.
    Tuesday, June 21, 2011 4:15 PM
  • Hi Chuck, thanks for your fast response.

I have the issue finally solved, here's what happened:

Ive  started the sketchflow project in Microsoft blend, and i started to mock up the site, i was using jpg for background coming from the . psd mock up, those files were inserted in a folder that i created in the sketchflow project in [/Assets/img] folder, when i exported to Sharepoint i saw in the documenet library that the images where there correctly exported but in the export process the folder [/Assets/img] wasn't created, so first i created the folder in the document library, this didn't worked out.

Then i choosed to leave the img in the root of the project in sketchflow project, then i exported again, this time the project exported well as before and i was able to see the background images.

As i said before thanks for you fast response.

Regards

Lluís G.E.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 8:12 AM