Free edition of azure portal RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,
    It turns out that I have used my free azure subscription (1 year). I guess I had created it a year ago to see what it is like and then did not use it. Now I see that only pay as you go is available to me.

My goal is to use and learn it to do the azure exams...
    Any suggestions how to use the azure portal as free edition?
    Thank you

Thursday, February 14, 2019 6:36 AM

Answers

• After 12 months, any of these products you may be using will continue to run and you will be billed at the standard pay-as-you-go rates.

OR

Learn for free: When we say free, we mean it. Instant in-browser access to Microsoft tools and modules. No credit card required.

You can use Microsoft Learn and Microsoft Hands-on labs.

In Microsoft Learn, you can use Hands-on-learning using sandbox. A sandbox gives you access to Azure resources.

Hope this helps.

Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:13 AM

All replies

• After 12 months, any of these products you may be using will continue to run and you will be billed at the standard pay-as-you-go rates.

OR

Learn for free: When we say free, we mean it. Instant in-browser access to Microsoft tools and modules. No credit card required.

You can use Microsoft Learn and Microsoft Hands-on labs.

In Microsoft Learn, you can use Hands-on-learning using sandbox. A sandbox gives you access to Azure resources.

Hope this helps.

Thursday, February 14, 2019 7:13 AM
  • Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same. And, if you have any further query do let us know.

Monday, February 18, 2019 6:09 AM