none
visual studio

General discussion

• In visual studio 2012 we can run android application and simultaneously windows  phone .

secondly how can i achieve android SDK and windows SDK. please reply it .

• Moved by Just Karl Thursday, January 7, 2016 4:59 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Wednesday, January 6, 2016 5:43 AM

All replies

• Hello,

The 'Academic Initiatives - Technical Queries' forum is for posts Related to technical / coding / programming related issues as related to Microsoft's Academic Initiatives.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Visual Studio General Questions forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Thursday, January 7, 2016 4:58 PM
  • Hi Anupam gupta,

This forum is to discuss the VS IDE, could you share us the real issue in your side?

Do you mean that you want to develop the android app in your VS2012 or others?

As far as I know it has his own supported site:

http://developer.android.com/support.html

>>secondly how can i achieve android SDK and windows SDK. please reply it .

Could you share us the real issue about the second one? Do you want to download the SDK or others?

Best Regards,

Jack

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, January 21, 2016 11:49 AM
  • hi jack ,

Thanks for understand my problem. Actually i am download mono android  for Vs 2010 and i am installing now but if run my android application.At the end it didi create android packaging. please reply how  can solve that problem.

Monday, February 1, 2016 7:07 AM