none
Problem in generation RDLC report RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a problem in RDLC report. My scenario is,

I have created one report and assigned data source through dataset.For that i have created one stored procedure and assign the return of this value to dataset. My problem is , if i create less than 3 records(ex employee details) and click on report button it is working fine. If it is more than 3 records sometimes it is running,means sp is returns values and sometimes sp is not returning any values means running of sp is taking time and i gor timeout error. If have 1 record or multiple record, i am selecting one record to take the report. So my report is showing the details only for the  selected records. if i deleted some records it is working fine. And sometimes it is working with more than 3 records without deleting. I think sometimes sp has been locked. Please give the solution. I have spent two days for this.But i can't able to find the solution. Pls help.

Thanks in Advance

-Kannan

Monday, May 5, 2008 7:08 AM

All replies

•  

Sounds like you need to troubleshoot your database connection possibly.  I'd ignore the reports for now, and just run some tests on returning data from the database until you find out what the problem is with returning larger datasets.
    Monday, May 5, 2008 1:05 PM