none
MCSA 2003 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, alrite... doing me MCSA 2003 here, something i should have finished 2 years ago but blah blah blah boring *** bollocks lets not go there... anyhows question... now that i am doing it thing  i wanted to ask is... with all this new and "supposedly" overwhelming (microsoft you should see my face when i said overwhelming) products, would i be better of doing me 2003 and then hitting the books for the next lot like Server 2008, Vista, Exchange 07 etc ... i mean i doubt anyone will migrate a.s.a.p to new tech that quickly ... two reasons dont be guinea pigs and cost but even them, and when cometh the time to upgrade... oh dont i sound robotic.. go Dr Who... anyhows... ill upgrade... hopefully company will pay ..ja lol... though still other advice would be much appreciated...

Pardon the sarcasm and weirdness i think my new herbal pills are making me a bit hyper lol...

Sane x y z (oooh this line not part of the hyper-weird thing, my name is Sane lol)

P.S. couldnt resist playing with the font size thingy bob.... x y z

Tuesday, August 14, 2007 2:34 AM

Answers

• In general, I'd suggest finishing off your MCSA then getting onto Vista and Server 2008. As you say, Win2k3 skills and certifications are probably more relevant now - Server 2008 won't be released for another 6 months. If you've done no exams yet, then going straight to Vista/Longhorn - some of what you learn is backwards compatible!

Good luck

Friday, August 24, 2007 2:45 PM

All replies

• In general, I'd suggest finishing off your MCSA then getting onto Vista and Server 2008. As you say, Win2k3 skills and certifications are probably more relevant now - Server 2008 won't be released for another 6 months. If you've done no exams yet, then going straight to Vista/Longhorn - some of what you learn is backwards compatible!

Good luck

Friday, August 24, 2007 2:45 PM
  •  

massage field is auto
    Monday, November 12, 2007 9:27 PM