Azure Table Storage RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

My application retrieves data from Azure Table Storage and Blob Storage. It is throwing an intermittent behavior sometimes it stops fetching data from Azure Storage, and after a certain amount of time it again starts processing the records. The replication mode I have adopted in Local Replica. I am unable to understand the inconsistent behavior. Can you please help me with this.

Wednesday, January 9, 2019 7:25 AM

All replies

• How frequently are you facing this intermittent issue?

Can you try to fetch the data in different Network and let me know the status?

Wednesday, January 9, 2019 10:39 AM
  • We are facing this issue everyday, and since the application works in real time scenario only in production, we will not be able to replicate the exact behavior. Can you please help me in understanding if this piece of code can cause any issue:

var token = newTableContinuationToken();

varsegment = awaitCloudTable.ExecuteQuerySegmentedAsync(query, token);

Wednesday, January 9, 2019 12:11 PM
  • We need to check in analytical logs and possibly network traces to see what exactly is happening.

Ideally you should have a timeout on the query and retry. If the request to the server or the response was lost in some way the client is not stalled.

To troubleshoot on this issue, we need to understand the code in more detail.

I would suggest you open a support ticket, If you have a support plan Refer here How to create an Azure support request. The ticket will help you work closely with the support for speedy resolution.
    Friday, January 11, 2019 10:14 AM