none
method does not have an implementation problem RRS feed

• Question

•  

Error: Hosted Application "Session Explorer" could not be created. Contact the CCF administrator.

Method 'SetActiveSession' in type 'Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.SessionExplorerControl.SessionExplorerControl' from assembly 'Microsoft.Ccf.Samples.SessionExplorerControl, Version=3.0.7183.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=8a30c821afb8c0b5' does not have an implementation.

I get this message when the Agent Desktop loads. However the SetActiveSession method is implemented.

Any ideas on the issue? 

Friday, March 7, 2008 8:24 AM

All replies

• I ran into this same issue.

First in my senario I had the following

IReportInterface.cs
     referenced --> businessObject.dll
      UmValueObjects.dll version 2.1

My service runnnig was the same objects but my businessObject in the bin was 2.0.

Once I replaced the 2.0 businessObject in the bin with 2.1 and restarted the service all remote calls stated working. The message about "does not have implemenation" is misleading to the root cause.

All my remote object must inherit from businessObject.dll The remoted calls always reached the server but when the valueobject reached which was created with version 2.1 and the server had version 2.0 it threw the exception.

basically ensure if your interface references objects which it is compiled against ensure your server has compatible objects.

Friday, September 19, 2008 7:53 PM