none
A Suggestion for a new attribute: RRS feed

• Question

• Can you make a matrixed MS Project Software package? Same exact format but it is Vertical to the Horizontal format now. Standard attributes are all the same but in a vertical format I would enter two <g class="gr_ gr_11 gr-alert gr_spell ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="11" id="11">proj</g>.. one the original way and the other allowing me to do so side by side but with the vertical view .. meaning I enter the project normally and then I enter vertical data <g class="gr_ gr_242 gr-alert gr_spell ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="242" id="242">inbetween</g> or next to the current original data but so the project goes down.. a Matrix

I probably didn't explain myself well. It will be a great assistance in the future for Enterprise Architecture if that ever catches on, lol.

Melissa J Smith

Cell 623 277 8784

Wednesday, July 22, 2015 2:18 AM

All replies

• Melissa,

First let me explain that this forum is not normally monitored or read by Microsoft personnel, rather it is "manned" by volunteers who do not work for nor have any association with Microsoft. I do not know of a "suggestion box" site for product improvements or even if such a thing exists. If someone else does then hopefully they will jump in. I can attempt to find out if such a site exists but it may take some time.

Second, it is not a good idea to give you phone or e-mail address directly in a forum. These forums are open to the world and providing such information on a public forum invites unwanted spam or calls. I suggest you delete you phone number as soon as possible.

John

Wednesday, July 22, 2015 5:20 PM