How do I delete a new unpublished app from the new dev center? RRS feed

• Question

• I have the new dev center and yesterday I just played around and created a new app just for fun, reserved a name, nothing more.
    Didn't publish it, just wanted to see how it would look like in the dev center when creating a new app.

Don't say that there is no way to delete an app especially when it has never been published.
    Will laugh so much if this is the case. Please prove me wrong, prove to me that I'm a lousy dev that can't find the delete button and it's there in front of my eyes. Prove to me that the Microsoft team can do that and that they don't need any help from me designing a squarish delete button and a function to delete the newly created records from the database.

Have a nice day :)

Friday, July 17, 2015 10:15 AM

Answers

• A delete app button is now available. THANKS!
    At least in my case, now that the app was never published.

Will we be able to delete old school BETA email controlled apps too in the near future?

Friday, July 24, 2015 10:32 AM

All replies

• I'm wondering about the same thing (among other things related to the new Dev Center). All I can find is hiding from the Store. It's really anoying to have some legacy test apps lying around.
    Friday, July 17, 2015 10:25 AM
  • Having the same problem that I can't remove existing apps and trying to remove a "submission" causes an error too.
    Wednesday, July 22, 2015 10:09 AM
  • A delete app button is now available. THANKS!
    At least in my case, now that the app was never published.

Will we be able to delete old school BETA email controlled apps too in the near future?

Friday, July 24, 2015 10:32 AM