Here are some some possible causes:
1. The SQL Agent jobs are not functioning properly. Be sure to review the History of each job, and verify there are no errors.
2. A Host with the Tracking option set is not running.
3. Global Tracking has been disabled.
Are you seeing any Event Log entries?
Can you select Properties | Tracking on the Pipelines used and verify that both
- Track Events | Port start and end events
- Track Events | Message send and received events
I have recently experienced that these have been de-selected on BizTalk Server 2010 without my customers having tampered with them.
Morten la Cour