none
How to process different message types through the WCF SAP Adapter and process them and send back an ack in bts 2006 r2 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi the issue is there is one wcf SAP adapter and all messages are coming inbound from wcf. So far i figured all all coming in as a unrecognized messages and when the come in the message box have promoted properties declared to pull the messages out from another project in a do what i need to do for those messages. The problem is I need to send an ack back on the 2 way wcf adapter. So I did request now it wants a response with the correct namespace of the received message. How can I do this or could someone guide in a more efficient way?

• Moved by Ben Cline1Moderator Friday, June 5, 2009 8:09 PM Related to adapters (From:BizTalk Server General)
    Friday, June 5, 2009 7:07 PM

Answers

•  John, If I understand correctly you are receiving message from SAP using SAP WCF adapter. You can approach this in two ways configure one way WCF Custom adapter with SAPbinding selected. You can receive message as Typed(Xml) or String(IDOC Flat file). You have to go thru documentation how to configure TID database and point that in your receive port configuration for SAPBinding. Let me know if this helps.

- SHR
    Friday, June 5, 2009 9:02 PM