Routing Issue. RRS feed

• Question

• User-2062783045 posted

Hi Sir,

I need to implement ASP.NET Routing in my application.It is implemented in a sample application in asp.net 3.5 and it works properly.But when i tried to implement the same code and all into my live application it is not wroking.The Handler class is not invoked when i called the routing.Please help me to find out the query.

I wrote Routing Tables in Global and call an handler class and add routingmodule in the webconfig.But it wil not call the handler class in live project.

By Sreejith A

Friday, July 17, 2009 2:12 AM

Answers

• User-1136466523 posted

Hi,

As you mentioned your code works on your development side, but not on product side, right?

If so, I think there should be something wrong with the settings of your IIS or ASP.net configuration files. 

You may try the following step by step tutorial on how to deploy the routine handlers in ASP.net application, it includes the setting guide on IIS and web configuration file.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/2009.01.extremeaspnet.aspx#id0070014

Thanks.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, July 22, 2009 1:14 AM

All replies

• User-2062783045 posted

Is Routing Possible in an n tier architecture.Please reply for my query sir.i need a query immediately so i asking to you sir.

Saturday, July 18, 2009 1:38 AM
  • User-1136466523 posted

Hi,

As you mentioned your code works on your development side, but not on product side, right?

If so, I think there should be something wrong with the settings of your IIS or ASP.net configuration files. 

You may try the following step by step tutorial on how to deploy the routine handlers in ASP.net application, it includes the setting guide on IIS and web configuration file.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/2009.01.extremeaspnet.aspx#id0070014

Thanks.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Wednesday, July 22, 2009 1:14 AM