UpdatePanel - Progress RRS feed

• Question

• User-1826049516 posted

Hi,

I know about the UpdateProgress control and have used it in the past. But, is it possible for a non-Web forms ajax  request to keep track of an update panel when it it updated?

Baiscally I don't want a separate progress gif - I want my search button to change its image source (to an animated gif) when update is started, then change back when update is finished.

Thanks

Friday, May 18, 2018 2:39 PM

Answers

• User36583972 posted

Hi ldoodle,

I know about the UpdateProgress control and have used it in the past. But, is it possible for a non-Web forms ajax  request to keep track of an update panel when it it updated?

Baiscally I don't want a separate progress gif - I want my search button to change its image source (to an animated gif) when update is started, then change back when update is finished.

We cannot understand it clearly. Could you provide more detailed information for this scenario? You can include all necessary code snippets for anyone else to be able to reproduce your issue from scratch along with a detailed description about the results including any exception messages

The following links may helpful for you.

Show Progress Bar when uploading files using AJAX UpdateProgress in ASP.Net:
    https://www.aspsnippets.com/Articles/Show-Progress-Bar-when-uploading-files-using-AJAX-UpdateProgress-in-ASPNet.aspx

Best Regards,

Yong Lu

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Monday, May 21, 2018 6:13 AM