Windows Phone 8.1 bugs RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys,

I have updated my Lumia 520 to latest Windows 8.1... It's just awesome......

I would like to report some bugs which  I am facing with the new OS.

1. When I open the Office it has an option Sd card, Where we will able to open the SD card document's but its not working. When I click on that option, Its nothing happening though I have a Office document in the SD card.

2. Also I am suppose to open password protected document in the Office suite in my Windows 8.1 phone but unable to open the Password protected document's. It's saying you can not open password protected document.

3. When I open the Calender, It's showing the correct information but it's not updating in the live tile. In live tile it's showing wrong date.

4. It's crashing many times.

5. Battery is draining like hell.. I have turned off all the background tasks still draining, My battery is good, Facing this issue after updated to Windows 8.1.

6. In start screen background only live tile background. Background of apps like Music, Video, Game, Here drive and facebook are not changing.

7. There is no option to add more settings in the action center, We have option to store only 4 settings in action center. Update this plz.

8. Music, Video and Game taking long time to load.

9. Sometime its automatically restarting.

Please read all the points which I have written, I am also a test engineer so please check all the above bugs........ I need one information,,, Can I get the Official update when it will release?

Thanks,

Jajna Nanda 

Friday, April 25, 2014 3:35 PM