none
UDL Problem RRS feed

• Question

• I have recently installed a new devleopment environment with BizTalk 2009 and the adapter for host systems.  I created my datasource UDLs in the data access tool which successfully tested the connection and queried the source.  When trying to configure a send port using DB2 and the generated UDL, I receive the error "value is of wrong type" when clicking finish.  If I create a new connection string within the send port create, it tests out successfully until I click ok to finish and I receive "The connection string is not defined or contains invalid properties"

User ID=utsme02;Initial Catalog=SFBCDBTT;Network Transport Library=TCP;Host CCSID=37;PC Code Page=1252;Network Address=10.193.**.**;Network Port=5060;Package Collection=NULLID;Process Binary as Character=False;Connect Timeout=15;Units of Work=RUW;DBMS Platform=DB2/MVS;Defer Prepare=False;Rowset Cache Size=0;Max Pool Size=100;Database Name=DBTT;Authentication=Server;Persist Security Info=False;Connection Pooling=True;Derive Parameters=True;

Any ideas?  Thanks in advance.
    Thursday, October 29, 2009 7:19 PM

Answers

• Resolved this issue by removing database name from connection string.
    • Marked as answer by StaceyE09 Wednesday, November 4, 2009 3:34 PM
    Wednesday, November 4, 2009 3:34 PM

All replies