Access SAS URI through tool like Azure Storage Explorer RRS feed

• Question

• Is there any tool available where we are able to access the Storage Account container using SAS URI instead of Access Keys. I have verified that Azure Storage Explorer CloudBerry Explorer don't support SAS URI. The client wants to download files using SAS URI and we don't want to share the Storage Account Keys.
    Wednesday, February 25, 2015 6:07 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

As far as I know, Azure Storage Explorer support SAS URI, please see the screenshot below.

Please try to update the Azure Storage Explorer, if I misunderstand, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,

Jambor

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, February 26, 2015 2:31 AM
  • have a look at CloudPortam
    Thursday, February 26, 2015 3:03 AM
  • I was looking for tool to copy the blobs using SAS URI and not generate the Shared Access Signature. 
    Thursday, February 26, 2015 6:33 PM
  • Hi,

As my reply in this thread: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/6219ae6c-bb2c-4e8f-a49c-4a590a450faa/storage-account-access-using-roles?forum=windowsazuredata, please try to give some feedback to the tool author or submit a feedback at Azure feedback forum.

Best Regards,

Jambor

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, February 27, 2015 9:13 AM
  • EverDir.com has the ability to view the blobs (and Azure files) given a SAS URI and then you can copy paste same as in Windows Explorer. You can also generate the SAS if you want to. I hope this help.
    Monday, August 17, 2015 7:25 AM
  • http://www.red-gate.com/products/azure-development/azure-explorer/

Sudheer K

Wednesday, August 3, 2016 5:48 PM