none
Updated App - Approval Process not working! RRS feed

• Question

• We have updated an FREE App we have in the SharePoint Online Store.  The update was on 2/14/2016.  Every day the Expected Response date lists today but nothing happens!  This update is needed for the app to function for our clients - please advise why the approval is taking so long.
    Friday, February 26, 2016 2:55 PM

All replies

• We have detected issues in the Office Store app publishing pipeline that has affected the publishing of certain apps.  Our engineers are actively investigating.

If you could share the title of your app, we'll be able to investigate your app's status in more detail.

Best regards,

David Mowatt

Office Store team

Tuesday, March 1, 2016 5:32 PM
  • Our App name is:  CAS Document Library Listing  - Company is Code A Site, LLC
    Tuesday, March 1, 2016 6:45 PM
  • I've passed this on to the engineering team who will investigate.  I will revert as soon as I have an update for you.

David

Tuesday, March 1, 2016 7:20 PM
  • To further assist our engineering team, could you please paste the ID of your add-in?  You'll see this in the URL for the submission webpage for this add-in and it will begin with 429 and be an 11 digit number.

David

Wednesday, March 2, 2016 11:40 AM
  • Sure: 42949675467
    Wednesday, March 2, 2016 11:44 AM
  • Any update?  We are anxious to have this working.
    Thursday, March 3, 2016 8:59 PM
  • The issues within the pipeline have been resolved.  Your add-in was recently validated and passed nearly all criteria. It has great usability.  You should have received this report by now.  With some small changes to the first run screen/experience, your add-in will be able to be published to the Store.  We're sorry for the delays you encountered during this experience and we will be making changes to ensure such delays don't recur.

David Mowatt

Office Store, Program Management

Tuesday, March 8, 2016 1:58 PM
  • Ok, so the issues with the pipeline were resolved and the App is  published and approved... BUT... since we have received NO downloads on something we got many each week we took a look and it is NOT working!  Please advise.  I really don't understand how these issues keep happening.  This is a FREE app which is more trouble to support given the Microsoft framework does not work.  See image below (It reads, sorry there was something wrong with the download.  Try adding it again).. adding it again does not work:

• Edited by LouiseF Friday, March 18, 2016 7:44 PM
    Friday, March 18, 2016 7:44 PM