Invisible tiles in/after remote desktop connection

Question

• I noticed, that some tiles are invisible if I switch to or from remote desktop (Slate is a server) from windows 7 Remote Desktop Client.

Strangly - sometimes the tiles are visible on the edge of the screen but if I scroll there they will immediately disappear.

A reboot will fix that.

Sunday, October 02, 2011 8:02 AM

All replies

• You should report this using the feedback tool, this is clearly a bug.

Regards,

Dylan Meeus

0x2B |~ 0x2B Blog : www.it-ca.net/blogdylan
    Monday, October 03, 2011 12:48 AM
  • Tamlocar,

Thank you for posting your feedback, we want to make sure we get the right info including your log files.  Can you also submit feedback using the Windows Feedback Tool from the Connect Site associated with your Windows Developer Preview program? If you’re an MSDN subscriber, the information on how to join the Connect program is included on the download page where you installed Windows Developer Preview.  There’s a link to the Connect site and an invitation code that you can click on to join using a Windows Live ID account. If you’re not an MSDN subscriber follow this limited use link to join the Connect program and then follow the steps here

In case the link above gets messed up, the URL is below:

ADD1-RY34-K4T4
    (https://connect.microsoft.com/site1147/InvitationUse.aspx?ProgramID=7221&InvitationID=ADD1-RY34-K4T4)

The last link goes to: How do I install the Windows Feedback Tool and file a bug

Monday, October 03, 2011 1:43 PM
    Answerer