Error in creating blob container RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
    I'm getting the following error while creating blob container on my local azure explorer. Please help me to resolve this.

Failed to create blob container.
    Details:server encountered an internal error. Please try again after sometime.

Friday, February 16, 2018 9:17 AM

Answers

• It might be a transient issue. I’m able to create a blob storage using Azure Storage Explorer.

I would suggest you to sign-out and sign-in from Azure Storage Explorer and have a try.

If you still receive same error message, kindly post the screenshot.

For more details, refer “Create a blob storage”.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Friday, February 16, 2018 10:25 AM

All replies

• It might be a transient issue. I’m able to create a blob storage using Azure Storage Explorer.

I would suggest you to sign-out and sign-in from Azure Storage Explorer and have a try.

If you still receive same error message, kindly post the screenshot.

For more details, refer “Create a blob storage”.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Friday, February 16, 2018 10:25 AM
  • I'd agree with Pradeep. In my experience, the error message indicates a transient condition - and, as it suggest, retrying later should allow you to complete the operation successfully

hth
    Marcin

Friday, February 16, 2018 12:06 PM
  • Hello Jaya,

Please try to refresh the dashboard and try again or logout from the account and re-login.

I think it will resolve that issue.

Id this doesn't work then let us know.

Please Mark as Answer if my post works for you or Vote as Helpful if it helps you. Kapil Singh

Friday, February 16, 2018 4:52 PM