SharePoint 2013 application users cost RRS feed

• Question

• I have SharePoint 2013 License. And I have developed SP 2013 application. Do I need to pay SharePoint license cost for every user of my application. Lets say I have 50 users of my application, then SP license cost per month depends on number of users of my application.

I want to know the cost for the users who will use the Sharepoint application developed in Sharepoint 2013.

Can I create as many as users of my application, and there is no such restriction or any extra cost once I have the SP 2013 License.

Thanks.

Thursday, December 11, 2014 5:30 AM

Answers

• If you have created that application for internal users and if they use sharepoint 2013 (Here they already pay per user or per device CAL license) or SharePoint foundation (free).

You dont need to pay anything extra to Microsoft for same. 

If new users who didn't used sp 2013 in past and if they started using now. make sure company has MS lincese for them.

Moral. No additional cost of any custom application developed on sharepoint, only CALS for sp 2013

If this helped you resolve your issue, please mark it Answered. You can reach me through http://itfreesupport.com/

• Marked as answer by Patrick_Liang Monday, December 22, 2014 2:27 PM
    Thursday, December 11, 2014 5:40 AM
  • No additional cost of any custom application developed on sharepoint
    • Marked as answer by Patrick_Liang Monday, December 22, 2014 2:28 PM
    Thursday, December 11, 2014 10:08 AM

All replies

• If you have created that application for internal users and if they use sharepoint 2013 (Here they already pay per user or per device CAL license) or SharePoint foundation (free).

You dont need to pay anything extra to Microsoft for same. 

If new users who didn't used sp 2013 in past and if they started using now. make sure company has MS lincese for them.

Moral. No additional cost of any custom application developed on sharepoint, only CALS for sp 2013

If this helped you resolve your issue, please mark it Answered. You can reach me through http://itfreesupport.com/

• Marked as answer by Patrick_Liang Monday, December 22, 2014 2:27 PM
    Thursday, December 11, 2014 5:40 AM
  • No additional cost of any custom application developed on sharepoint
    • Marked as answer by Patrick_Liang Monday, December 22, 2014 2:28 PM
    Thursday, December 11, 2014 10:08 AM