Winjs Sharing both image and text via PeopleAPP RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone , i have a serious problem , so i want to share from my winjs Store App a custom data (both text+image) on facebook and twitter via People App .
    i tried the sample from here

so when i share a link , i can share on PeopleApp but when i choose text or image PeopleApp doesn't appear :
    If some one have an idea i will appreciate that.
    Sunday, April 14, 2013 1:14 PM

Answers

• Hello,

With this question, I would like to suggest you first check the QuickStart:Receiving shared content sample. To received which data format, each Target App has its own ShareTarget contract defined in the its app's manifest.

If you want your app to receive shared content as a target app, you need to first configure your app's manifest file to indicate that it supports the Share Target contract. This contract lets Windows present your app as an option when the user invokes the Share charm in scenarios where supported data formats are shared. When choosing data formats for your target app to support, you should only register for only the formats that your app can handle. For more guidance, please see Choosing data formats. When the user invokes the Share charm, Windows automatically shows only the target apps that support the data being shared.

more details please refer the following article: Sharing and receiving content (Windows Store apps using JavaScript and HTML)

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/hh758314.aspx

Hope this helps, thanks.

Yanping Wang
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, April 15, 2013 9:34 AM