none
Deploying AP's using WPA-psk NO RADIUS RRS feed

• Question

• hello, (new here) i was hired to deploy 3 AP's at a real estate office. they are running on server 2012R2. this office has alot of wireless devices that they would like to integrate to their new AP's(sonos,appletv,fire sticks,nest) i understand that the best config for such environment would be a radius server with wpa enterprise, however these devices are not compatible with such authentication. my question was can i create a wireless network wpa-psk so the other devices are able to join? im only asking because i tried connecting an accesspoint(UAP-AC -PRO) configured it and it wont provide me with internet.

office has exchange server and dhcp server in one 192.168.1.104, dns server 192.168.1.250, defult gateway 192.168.1.1.

. when i connect my laptop to switch or wall rj45 i have to enter all info above manually to connect to internet. computers on doain work fine of course. i would like to get the accesspoint to push out wireless with out the need of radius so they can use all the extra devices that arent compatible with radius authentication.  i hope im making sence, thanks in advanced for any replies.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 9:07 PM