none
WSS View Not Working RRS feed

• Question

• Hello. I'm using BizTalk 2013 and SharePoint 2013. These are both on the same computer. I can use the WSS adapter to connect to a form library on the SharePoint server without any issues. However, when I try to filter the items by using the "View Name" field in the adapter configuration properties, the application continues to consume every item in the library. I've tried using the name of the view, the GUID of the view, and the view.aspx. None of these will work.

While searching the issue on the internet, I haven't come across any other cases where this has happened. Has anyone else had this issue? If so, what was your solution? Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should try?

Thank you for your time.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014 12:54 PM

Answers

• Hi gellnera,

According to your description above, please check whether this issue is related to  the Windows SharePoint Services Adapter configuration, here is the reference to check your procedure.

Configuring Windows SharePoint Services Adapter Using the BizTalk Server Configuration

If you have any concern, please let me know.

Regards

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Pengzhen Song Monday, August 11, 2014 9:18 AM
    Friday, August 8, 2014 3:06 AM