none
sorry for posting here RRS feed

• Question

• hi ,

i have a problem with excel file , and the forums i went to was not interactive at all , and i do not know if there is another place to post questions related to ms excel or not , please answer me if you can .

Question
    You cannot vote on your own post

I'VE AN EXCEL FILE TO SEE THE words in CELLS LOOK LIKE THIS Rar!دگs tہ€'ي*  ئ— ±µ\fےD3 DEB.Dll رLز'F­ِmذث 8{†®: x »™I¹&~ًؤ•ـI“3',ü'ؤ™ڑھ´ف‰&&f2‰0tء5Tk–pA é¼ؤ7ءpق †…ء ¸jqذf{sغ¾فـفش€ق‰¸oD3’àڑ©& ³3»ؤ<3Wyu0o,ؤz÷*L|مaع™ظظ™ق؟إ·àپ™ق ک?‰-.جY›ْ„‏Têس ³ فmئى¬هث¬`[؛´ق^lْصے)wéN§Gجآطµس¸|ـu§®َ^ƒڈغy–à§Qe÷ùz”ظغëqٌ/Rژ`'reصèU’[êكZˆضٹôح&üüش­>•iص)/ڑê~ز‚ءG™— فة¦‘کْعكُ/ىےل÷/7fتطںµkô±m§-,ك:ث×¼سvاùقb»W®‡‏[ّ{ذke:ظXِSseG´®µث­ط؟]› s`Z÷K+8ê´üضü°rے6Tظث™KO½—OBàïyGزG·رصCVحضکë±لآxْz€}Jءl ×آ jgذَجt:ô~فoCdحىô=–on7•§ـ­ط ·;>“ëي³–Nه»½9قK­cعOjL·kOEي{Vْ,ُ@…ىf%n°<ïme؟شصغ¬¼¥ـ—ح”_ê[¬گچ/6€^Y®p،m­ڑ²B{كzأD]o„µ)3/vھ×C©îµê£{ çn‎ـچ~½œ“x¤|ïٌˆœoyo4<T…e(îh‹^z\ا£­زuص—¹‎گ@~œاt¬ٌ‌iطx 0ثض­—-‎ˆê-“àچ^اogdw'م–ùئm¬mر¼×@رùEخ‰ئô·حج‹™‡ٹG£ہگ¦ûإAEe3ں/تûuظ‚ ™&%ر‍N¨ىkà¼d³ڑ+Aجבؤ«Zf×6_[-ا‡>GX2Uٌo¢

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS ?

there are arabic and english words in the file .

• Moved by Kalman Toth Thursday, October 30, 2014 10:24 PM Not database design
    Wednesday, October 29, 2014 7:43 PM

Answers

All replies