none
Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannnot read property 'frameNumber' of null - Randomly occuring RRS feed

• Question

• Hey

I've been getting an error randomly that says: Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannnot read property 'frameNumber' of null

But I have no idea if this is really a Bing maps internal error, or if I'm somehow causing it.  I first saw it about a month ago, and a few days later it was gone.  Last night (6/19/2019) I saw it again and now computers are randomly seeing it in our office. 

At home, on Linux, Chrome and Firefox are getting it but Chromium is fine.  At work, on Windows 10, my computer is fine in both Chrome and Firefox, but my coworkers, who sits next to me is getting it.

Prior to a month ago, I had never seen this error, and I can't seem to reproduce it to any degree of regularity.  It happens if I have a VPN active and regardless of where my VPN is pointing.

Has anyone seen this or knows what could be causing it?  I think it's related to a highlight layer I've added to our maps, but I'm not getting any errors regarding my code.

Thanks
    Thursday, June 20, 2019 2:27 PM

All replies

• error from console
    Thursday, June 20, 2019 2:35 PM
  • Hi Docmur,

I have reached out to the V8 control team on your behalf. If you are a paid Bing Maps customer with an Enterprise agreement please do reach out through your support channel.

Sincerely,

IoTGirl

Thursday, June 20, 2019 5:48 PM
    Owner