Acces RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

I want to write data from a DataGridView to an MS Acces Table, BUT I want e.g. cell in DataGridView to be cell 1 in the Acces table.

Thank you in advance for your help.
    Saturday, October 10, 2009 10:14 AM

Answers

• gano

You've asked a few questions the last couple of days, where a little searching on your part would give you the answer, or at least point you in the right direction. I don't remember seeing any code from you in any of those posts.

And in 1 thread, where Jeff provided you with the correct code, you marked YOUR OWN post as the Answer.

So...

there are tons of examples of working with an Access database on this and the Visual Studio 2008 Express Forum.

So, why not do some research, write some code, and the parts you're having trouble with, post the code you are using with a clear description of the problem and what you want to achieve.

Show some initiative on your part. People here are more than glad to help, but will slowly stop answering your questions if we are doing all the work.

Saturday, October 10, 2009 3:59 PM

All replies

• You need to re-word your question.  It doesn't make sense.

Doug

SEARCH ... then ask
    Saturday, October 10, 2009 1:40 PM
  • gano

You've asked a few questions the last couple of days, where a little searching on your part would give you the answer, or at least point you in the right direction. I don't remember seeing any code from you in any of those posts.

And in 1 thread, where Jeff provided you with the correct code, you marked YOUR OWN post as the Answer.

So...

there are tons of examples of working with an Access database on this and the Visual Studio 2008 Express Forum.

So, why not do some research, write some code, and the parts you're having trouble with, post the code you are using with a clear description of the problem and what you want to achieve.

Show some initiative on your part. People here are more than glad to help, but will slowly stop answering your questions if we are doing all the work.

Saturday, October 10, 2009 3:59 PM
  • Hello all,

I want to write data from a DataGridView to an MS Acces Table, BUT I want e.g. cell in DataGridView to be cell 1 in the Acces table.

Thank you in advance for your help.

trying to solve your homework from here...Boy....

Jwavila is 100% right...

use search forum to achieve your goal....

Thanks
    Don't judge me, just Upgrade me. Thanks!
    Sunday, October 11, 2009 5:37 PM
  • Thank you All for your friendly help and support in MSDN community!

Here are four approaches to make simple Data Access application(
    Next, Previous, First, Last, Update, Delete, Insert, Save) in VB.NET for you to check.
    http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/vbgeneral/thread/55170a2e-b4f8-46eb-8b6f-8040db334a39/

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Welcome to the All-In-One Code Framework! If you have any feedback, please tell us.
    Monday, October 12, 2009 4:43 AM