none
Maximize Window Access 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• In Access 2013 I watched a few videos but don't achieve the result of my pages being full screen. If main menu opens submenus or forms. I do set PoP up  to yes on each page and did set up the little macro as the video suggest. It seems my pages are moving around and never really full screen.
    Tuesday, November 3, 2015 11:41 AM

Answers

• I can't speak for your video, but the way to open a form and maximize it is as follows:

DoCmd.OpenForm "your form name"

DoCmd.Maximize

Tuesday, November 3, 2015 1:48 PM
  • Hi Hans,

In addition to the above suggestion, setting the PopUp property to "Yes" basically means the form won't open to fill the full screen. Try setting PopUp to "No."

Tuesday, November 3, 2015 3:47 PM
  • Hi Hans,

In addition to the above suggestion, setting the PopUp property to "Yes" basically means the form won't open to fill the full screen. Try setting PopUp to "No."

Hi DB Guy,

Even if the form is set to be a Pop-Up, it will maximize so long as the "Min Max Buttons" property allows it.

RM

Tuesday, November 3, 2015 4:28 PM
  • Hi DB Guy,

Even if the form is set to be a Pop-Up, it will maximize so long as the "Min Max Buttons" property allows it.

RM

Hi RM. Thanks for the reminder. Cheers!
    Friday, November 6, 2015 9:09 PM

All replies

• I can't speak for your video, but the way to open a form and maximize it is as follows:

DoCmd.OpenForm "your form name"

DoCmd.Maximize

Tuesday, November 3, 2015 1:48 PM
  • Hi Hans,

Tuesday, November 3, 2015 3:47 PM
  • Hi Hans,

Hi DB Guy,

RM

Tuesday, November 3, 2015 4:28 PM
  • Hi DB Guy,

RM

Hi RM. Thanks for the reminder. Cheers!
    Friday, November 6, 2015 9:09 PM