none
How to allow user to add comments on documents while staying on browser not to download and upload again and again RRS feed

• Question

• Requirement:

Its on Prem 

1) user can create document while staying on Sharepoint / upload pdf/doc file on Sharepoint. ( I know how to upload files and store in doc library , is there any way to create document while staying on Sharepoint )

2) other user;s can add comments on that uploaded documents while staying on browser (not to do it by downloading and uploading again) ,also other users are not able to edit/add contents on that document, all other user;s are only able to add comments on respective contents.

3) it means , multiple user's can add comments on that documents and those comments are viewable to rest of user's

Solution Required:

kindly let me know how can i allow user's to add/edit comments on document while staying on browser, not to download and upload document again and again.

so user will be adding comments while viewing documents on browsers , if one user add comments so other user can see his/her comments.

• Edited by qasimidl Wednesday, December 4, 2019 6:11 AM
    Monday, November 25, 2019 1:25 PM

All replies