Services listed as Free Trial when I have a Pay-As-You-Go Subscripton RRS feed

• Question

• I have a pay-as-you-go subscription that was established months ago.   The portal says that my 2 websites (created months ago) and a new mobile service created today have a subscription of 3-Month Free Trial.

Why is that and is it a problem?

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 12:44 PM

Answers

• My free trial expired in 2012.  The Account tab says I am Pay-As-You-Go.

This was resolved by submitting a billing ticket and receiving a call from Microsoft Azure Support.

The Subscription column in the Portal is not actually the subscription type but the name of the subscription.  Since I had originally used the 3-Month trial option, that was the name of the subscription.  When I changed to Pay-As-You-Go, the subscription changed but the name remained the same.  Changing the name of the subscription, verified this.

• Edited by jrboddie Wednesday, June 19, 2013 2:09 PM Added info
    • Marked as answer by jrboddie Wednesday, June 19, 2013 2:10 PM
    Wednesday, June 19, 2013 11:13 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Are you still in the free trial period? You can create a billing ticket from portal to ask them to have a check to see if your subscription is in the status you want.

Thanks,

QinDian Tang
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 3:14 AM
  • My free trial expired in 2012.  The Account tab says I am Pay-As-You-Go.

This was resolved by submitting a billing ticket and receiving a call from Microsoft Azure Support.

The Subscription column in the Portal is not actually the subscription type but the name of the subscription.  Since I had originally used the 3-Month trial option, that was the name of the subscription.  When I changed to Pay-As-You-Go, the subscription changed but the name remained the same.  Changing the name of the subscription, verified this.

• Edited by jrboddie Wednesday, June 19, 2013 2:09 PM Added info
    • Marked as answer by jrboddie Wednesday, June 19, 2013 2:10 PM
    Wednesday, June 19, 2013 11:13 AM