CSWP Content Search WebPart - List with Paging RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there - I am trying to display Rollup Tasks using CSWP. I am not able to choose the "List with Paging" option in "Control". What steps am I missing here? There is only one option for me to choose "List". 

Regards,

Khushi

Wednesday, July 8, 2015 10:00 PM

Answers

• Hi, 

The control display template for the Content Search Web Part contains List (named Control_List in the Master Page Gallery) , List with Paging (named Control_ListWithPaging in the Master Page Gallery),  Slideshow(named Control_ListSlideshow in the Master Page Gallery).

So for your issue, navigate to Site Settings->Master page Gallery->Display Template->Content Web Parts, make sure contain the following files:

Besides, Edit properties, make sure the Content Web Parts is checked.

Best Regards,

Lisa Chen 

TechNet Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by KhushiSShaikh Thursday, July 9, 2015 6:36 PM
    Thursday, July 9, 2015 12:27 PM

All replies

• Hi, 

The control display template for the Content Search Web Part contains List (named Control_List in the Master Page Gallery) , List with Paging (named Control_ListWithPaging in the Master Page Gallery),  Slideshow(named Control_ListSlideshow in the Master Page Gallery).

So for your issue, navigate to Site Settings->Master page Gallery->Display Template->Content Web Parts, make sure contain the following files:

Besides, Edit properties, make sure the Content Web Parts is checked.

Best Regards,

Lisa Chen 

TechNet Community Support
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by KhushiSShaikh Thursday, July 9, 2015 6:36 PM
    Thursday, July 9, 2015 12:27 PM
  • Thanks Lisa for your response. I did check the setting you mentioned and it is all seems correct.

I also did check that this checked-in and approved. Still it is not appear in the setting of the content search web part.

Regards,

Khushi

Thursday, July 9, 2015 6:33 PM
  • You know what Lisa. It's so strange. I just check-out and did back check-in without any changes and approved it. It is now showing up on the CSWP. 

Thanks Lisa!!

Khushi

Thursday, July 9, 2015 6:38 PM