none
Convert from cuscar D95B to cuscar D98B RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

i want convert from file cuscar D95B to cuscar D98B, I need step by step instructions to make application in BizTalk 2010

Thanks a lot and looking forward to your reply soon.

Monday, August 26, 2013 5:57 PM

Answers

• 2. In second choices, i will try it, if you have source code sample, you can send for me?

There is no code.  You just link in the Map and when you choose Link by Name, all the matching links will be automatically created.

You will then have to resolve the differences yourself as this is a business/Trading Partner scenario.

• Marked as answer by Pengzhen Song Monday, September 2, 2013 12:54 PM
    Tuesday, August 27, 2013 12:56 PM

All replies

• The changes probably aren't tremendous, that's what 4 versions.

You have two choices:

1. Identify only the fields you need to pass from D95B to D98B and specifically link those in a Map.

2. In your D95B to D98B Map, link the two root elements and choose Link by Name.  That will auto link all the common element between the two versions.  You would then have to examine any unlinked elements and determine how to handle that data.  The reason they would not be linked would likely be changes from composite to simple fields, etc.

Monday, August 26, 2013 7:53 PM
  • Dear Boatseller, thanks for your reply

1. In first choice, it's not solves my problem because i need map all fields

2. In second choices, i will try it, if you have source code sample, you can send for me?

Thanks a lot and looking forward to your reply soon.

Monday, August 26, 2013 11:59 PM
  • 2. In second choices, i will try it, if you have source code sample, you can send for me?

There is no code.  You just link in the Map and when you choose Link by Name, all the matching links will be automatically created.

You will then have to resolve the differences yourself as this is a business/Trading Partner scenario.

• Marked as answer by Pengzhen Song Monday, September 2, 2013 12:54 PM
    Tuesday, August 27, 2013 12:56 PM