none
Interstitial Banner Ads not showing Win10 UWP C++ RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi Everybody

    I have two Ad Units in a Win10 UWP C++ project:

    Application ID     Ad unit ID     Ad unit type     Device family

    9n3dsqfrb62m     11686455     Video interstitial     UWP (Windows 10)

    9n3dsqfrb62m     11685434     Banner interstitial     UWP (Windows 10)

    I call them in the code:

    void Game_Page::StartAdDisplay(void) {
    	
        interstitialAd->RequestAd(AdType::Display, L"9n3dsqfrb62m", L"11685434");
    
    }
    
    
    void Game_Page::StartAdVideo(void) {
    
        interstitialAd->RequestAd(AdType::Video, L"9n3dsqfrb62m", L"11686455");
    
    }

    The Video Ad has the video interstitial id, the Display Ad the banner interstitial id. The Video Ad is working, the Display Ad gives the error: "No Ads Available". Microsoft Advertising SDK for XAML version 10.0.6 is installed and referenced.

    Any idea?

    Regards

    Corono




    • Edited by Corono Wednesday, June 21, 2017 7:07 AM
    Wednesday, June 21, 2017 7:07 AM

Answers

  • Hi Corono,

    According to the latest reply we got, there doesn’t seem to be an error in the manner in which your AdUnit is configured.

    Your volume is fairly low at the moment and in a limited set of regions which is why the ads are not yet showing up for you.

    Best Regards,

    Annievia Chen


    MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

    • Marked as answer by Corono Thursday, June 22, 2017 9:28 AM
    Thursday, June 22, 2017 9:23 AM
    Moderator

All replies

  • [...], the Display Ad gives the error: "No Ads Available". Microsoft Advertising SDK for XAML version 10.0.6 is installed and referenced.





    I've got the same problem and get the same error message with a C#/XAML app published around 2 weeks ago. Test ads were working fine. But in the released app (with AppId and AdUnitId correctly set) neither real ads show up nor are the requests registered in the ad performance overview in the dashboard. The installed SDK version is also 10.0.6.

    Regards

    Pascal

    Wednesday, June 21, 2017 9:57 AM
  • Hi Corono,

    Could you file a support ticket first so that this specific issue can get reviewed quickly?

    Meanwhile, I will report this issue to related team and keep you posted.

    Best Regards,

    Annievia Chen


    MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

    Thursday, June 22, 2017 7:33 AM
    Moderator
  • Hi Corono,

    According to the latest reply we got, there doesn’t seem to be an error in the manner in which your AdUnit is configured.

    Your volume is fairly low at the moment and in a limited set of regions which is why the ads are not yet showing up for you.

    Best Regards,

    Annievia Chen


    MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

    • Marked as answer by Corono Thursday, June 22, 2017 9:28 AM
    Thursday, June 22, 2017 9:23 AM
    Moderator
  • I am getting the same message "No ad available" for my app. But it's in video interstitial ads.
    Monday, August 27, 2018 7:49 AM