Adding a button on navigation form - Control RRS feed

• Question

• I am using a navigation form for my database and it is all grouped. Under each section has forms but a few of the buttons i want just as buttons, what currently happens is if I click on one that is just a button to open a form the form/ field shows up blank and I just want it to stay at the form the was already open.

Here is an image of the form, as you can see the Employees tab is selected, and then the add new which shows a blank screen. I want this button to act only as a button and open the form it is told to and not show the empty form below. Is this possible or is this just how it works?

Monday, February 22, 2016 7:07 PM

Answers

• Hi JKriv,

I think you mean Layout view of Navigation From, that is by design, it will display the blank form when click add new navigate button, because it is unbound, as far as I know, we can’t change that action.

Regards

Starain

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, March 2, 2016 9:02 AM

All replies

• Hi. Not sure I understand your question. If you want the Employees button to display the same form as, say, the Startup button, then you can also set the Target Name to the same form as in Startup. If that's not what you meant, can you please give more details? Thanks.
    Monday, February 22, 2016 8:14 PM
  • Hi JKriv,

I think you mean Layout view of Navigation From, that is by design, it will display the blank form when click add new navigate button, because it is unbound, as far as I know, we can’t change that action.

Regards

Starain

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, March 2, 2016 9:02 AM