Error MT4117:The registrar found a signature mismatch RRS feed

• Question

• User55478 posted

Error 2 MT4117:The registrar found a signature mismatch in the method 'QuestiOS.QuestiOSViewController.btnTransferTouchUpInside' - the selector 'btnTransferTouchUpInside' indicates the method takes 0 parameters, while the managed method has 1 parameters. 0 0

This error is keep occuring when building application, i need to change code in designer file before every build. How to solve that problem ? it happens only to one of controls i got on page

Friday, August 15, 2014 4:30 PM

Answers

• User181 posted

Try opening your .xib file, delete the connection, delete the method in the header, and then recreate it. When you create the action choose the 1-argument version (the one that takes a "sender" argument). It should look something like this in the Objective-C header:

-(void)btnTransfer_TouchUpInside:(id)sender;

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, June 3, 2021 12:00 AM
    Friday, August 15, 2014 6:29 PM

All replies

• User181 posted

Try opening your .xib file, delete the connection, delete the method in the header, and then recreate it. When you create the action choose the 1-argument version (the one that takes a "sender" argument). It should look something like this in the Objective-C header:

-(void)btnTransfer_TouchUpInside:(id)sender;

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, June 3, 2021 12:00 AM
    Friday, August 15, 2014 6:29 PM
  • User55478 posted

Iam using story board and i can not find .xib files in my project
    Edit:
    I've opened storyboard file in xml editor and added missing ":" in button declaration in its connection region
    this
    selector="btnUpdateTouchUpInside"
    changed to
    selector="btnUpdate
    TouchUpInside:"

Monday, August 18, 2014 8:15 AM