none
Completed App

Question

• How do I submit an app to Microsoft?

I have an app that is near completion. I would like to sell it to Microsoft.

The app is a game that I created in Visual Studio 2010.

• Moved by Amanda Zhu Monday, December 9, 2013 9:32 AM off topic issue
    Saturday, December 7, 2013 8:49 PM

Answers

• Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Your issue is out of support range of VS General Question forum which mainly discusses WPF & SL designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System and Visual Studio Editor.

Maybe you can consult on Xbox community: http://xboxforums.create.msdn.com/forums/

Anyway, I will move this thread to Off-topic forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Jay8000 Sunday, February 8, 2015 5:04 AM
    Monday, December 9, 2013 9:32 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Your issue is out of support range of VS General Question forum which mainly discusses WPF & SL designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System and Visual Studio Editor.

Maybe you can consult on Xbox community: http://xboxforums.create.msdn.com/forums/

Anyway, I will move this thread to Off-topic forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Jay8000 Sunday, February 8, 2015 5:04 AM
    Monday, December 9, 2013 9:32 AM
  • I have abandoned that project

and no longer need an answer

Jay

Friday, September 19, 2014 6:23 PM